If you have kids then you know cooking any meal can be challenging. Finding the time when everyone is so busy. You want to cook something healthy but you don’t want to spend a lot of time at it either. Foster Farms Frozen Chicken Nuggets and Strips are the way to go! This is a versatile food because you can just cook and eat as is or slice/dice and create some amazing food in just minutes with the Foster Farms Frozen Chicken.
No need to defrost this chicken… just cook and prepare the way you’d like to eat it!! With these 100% all natural and no added hormones or steroids in Foster Farms Frozen Chicken products you know your serving the family a quality product that you can be proud of. From traditional favorites like wings and nuggets to original variations like Kettlecorn Chicken and Orange Chicken your family is sure to find a winner!
You’ll have a chance to WIN a free bag of Foster Farms chicken below!!!! But how about some fabulous recipes to inspire you! I find it great to have a bag or two of Foster Farms chicken in my freezer at all times so when we are in a hurry I can throw something together. Here are some easy recipes and ideas for you to use…
FOSTER FARMS SPINACH SALAD
- Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets or Strips (cooked then diced)
- Red Onion
- Shredded Cheese
- Your favorite salad dressing (I used ranch on mine)
FOSTER FARMS KIDS MEAL
When you need to prepare a meal for your kids in a hurry but make something delicious and healthy for them try something like this…
- Baked Potato (cooked small red potato in microwave), add their favorite toppings
- Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets or Strips
- Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Vegetables
FOSTER FARMS CHICKEN NACHOS
Sometimes you just got to do it! NACHOS!
- Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets or Strips (cooked and diced)
- Black Olives
- Shredded Lettuce
- Top with Sour Cream and Salsa
KIDS LUNCHES (these are great for school!)
- Mini salad: Use Foster Farms Chicken diced. Add other fixings that your child might like. Salad dressing on the side
- Make your own “Lunchable”: Cheese, crackers and some Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken Sandwich: Instead of deli meat use Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets or Strips. Add lettuce, tomato and cheese!
- Sliders: Foster Farm Nuggets are perfect size for rolls. Make little sandwiches with their favorite condiments and toppings.
- Chicken & Rice: Cook instant rice (I do 1 part water to 1 part chicken stock for more flavor). Cook some Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets or Strips and dice up. Toss into the cooked rice. Add a side dish of vegetables if you would like.
- Chicken Parmesan: Cook your favorite noodles. Cook Foster Farms Chicken Nuggets or Strips. Dice or cut into strips. Toss with the noodles. Add your favorite spaghetti sauce (heated up). Top with some mozzarella cheese.
- Chicken Tacos: Hard shell tacos and add Foster Farm Chicken Strips (one usually per taco). Then add your favorite toppings to the taco. Salsa, sour cream, cheese, avocado, tomato, lettuce, etc…
- Chicken Salad: Take any of your favorite kind of lettuce. Then get crazy with toppings. Let your kids create their own and be surprised on how many vegetables they put on! Kids cook = fun for them to eat!
- Loaded Baked Potato: Take a already baked potato (however you typically cook it… I usually cook mine in the microwave). Add some Foster Farms Chicken that has already been cooked. Then add your toppings… cheese, tomatoes, onions, cooked broccoli, sour cream, etc… You can’t go wrong with toppings on a baked potato!
NOW for the giveaway! FIVE lucky winners will win (1) voucher to receive a bag of this delicious Foster Farms Chicken! To enter click on the rafflecopter below. The more you enter the better the odds. Good luck!