Busy families means we have to think fast sometimes when it comes to our meals. We don’t want to be slaving over the stove when we have been running our kids around all day, working, cleaning, sitting for 2 hours at child’s sport practice, etc… It’s time to eat food that we all love and a brand that we all can trust.
Gorton’s seafood has so many varieties to choose from and all found in your local groceries freezer section.
**every grocer is different on whats in their store
- Fish Sticks
- Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
- Tilapia Fish Sticks
- Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
- Beer Battered Fish Fillets
- Lemon Butter Grilled Fillets
- Classic Grilled Salmon
- Tender Original Batter Fish Sticks
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp
- Grilled Tilapia
- Fish Sandwich Fillets
- Tilapia Fish Sticks
- Tilapia Skillet Crisp
- Popcorn Shrimp
- Fish Tenders Original Batter
- Tenders Original Batter
- Shrimp Poppers
- Potato Crunch Fish Sticks
- Crunchy Breaded Clams
- Lemon Herb Fish Fillets
- Flounder Fillets
- Haddock Fillets
- Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp
- Beer Battered Shrimp
- HomeStyle Shrimp
- Haddock Fish Sticks
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillets
- Cajun Grilled Fillets
- Simply Bake Haddock Garlic Herb Butter
- Lemon Peppercorn Grilled Tilapia
- Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Fillets
- Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
- Southwest Tortilla Artisan Fillets
- Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks
- Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets
- Skillet Crisp Tilapia Garlic & Herb
- Simply Bake Salmon
- Southern Style Artisan Fillets
- Simply Bake Salmon
- Skillet Crisp Tilapia Classic Seasonings
Ok… did that just overwhelm you!! They have a LOT to choose from so I don’t want to hear that you couldn’t pick one that you didn’t like. LOL
My family and I tried a couple of these to share with you. It was like serving them candy for dinner. They loved it that much!
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
(Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi with a Artichoke and mayo dip. This was the kids plate)
OUR RECIPE (feeds 2 adults and 2 small kids):
- One Box of Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Sliced Mushrooms (use what you need… we did about 6 of them)
- A Side Vegetable (we used a whole artichoke per person) w/ mayo dip
- Heat water into large pot for the pasta to a boil. Add some salt (i like to use sea salt).
- While waiting for water to boil prepare your vegetable of choice. If using artichoke get water ready for that. Large, large pot and boil water. If really young kids trim ends of leaves so they don’t poke. Just use scissors and cut. You don’t eat that part anyways. If a long stem cut that down a bit too. Once water is boiling place in water. This can take about 20 minutes of cooking time so plan ahead with your cooking.
- Slice up some mushrooms. Take out the Gorton’s Shrimp Scampi from the box and place all in a sauté pan. I didn’t even add any oil. Heat on medium. There is a frozen sauce on the shrimp and you will notice it as it heats up that it will turn to a sauce. Don’t over cook the shrimp so plan it out. I would almost do this last. Read the instructions on the box.
- Add your noodles to your plate (could even use rice instead), add your vegetable and top the noodles with your Gorton’s Garlic Shrimp Scampi! Finishing touches you could add some grated parmo on top of the scampi but it really doesn’t need it. So delicious as is!!
READY FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!! Coming up at the bottom!! Keep reading… one more recipe to go!
- Gorton’s Fish (fish sticks or fillets)
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Onion
- Flour Tortilla
- Bake the fish as directed on box
- Coleslaw, Slice half head of cabbage in thin strips. Set aside in bowl. Mix in separate bowl 4 Tablespoons of mayo, 3 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 Tablespoons of sugar. Mix together with cabbage. Add some ground pepper and even a tad bit of hot sauce if you like.
- As you are assembling heat up the tortilla. I use the microwave. Add the cooked fish sticks to the tortilla. Then add the coleslaw. Top with tomato and onion. Fold over and your done!
Spicy Mayo Dip Sauce:
- Mix salsa, mayo and a splash of franks red hot sauce together. You decide the amount you want depending on the spice you want.
Want some FREE Gorton’s Seafood!
Hold on… before I get there….
All New SMART & CRUNCHY:
- Always crispy, never fried, Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks have 50% less fat than Gorton’s regular fish sticks and are 100 calories per serving.
- Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks & Fillets are made with 100% wild-caught Alaska Pollock.
- Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks & Fillets are breaded in a tasty panko breadcrumb that gives the a great crunch your family will love.
- Gorton’s entire line has no artificial flavors, and no MSG.
- Fish and seafood are natural sources of lean protein and critical nutrients like vitamins and mineral s and including iron; zinc; and vitamins A, B and D.
- Gorton’s is easy to keep in your freezer so you always have a a nutritious and great-tasting meal on-hand.
Now for your chance to win TWO full value coupons, ONE adult apron, ONE child sized apron and a Smarty Crunchman Plush Stuffy!!! All you need to do is enter the Rafflecopter form below. The more you do the better the odds.
All information posted here is my own honest opinion. I was either provided payment or product by Gorton’s for this giveaway and review.