Do you like Android devices? Then you’ll love the new LG G Pad F 8.0 that is soon coming to AT&T stores! It’s a tablet that keeps you in the loop and entertained without breaking the bank. AT&T’s newest addition to its tablet selection is versatile, making it easy to switch between work and fun, and at an affordable price. The LG G Pad F™ 8.0 will be available for purchase in AT&T stores and on www.att.com starting Friday, May 29. Customers can buy the G Pad F for $0 down and $12.50 per month with an AT&T Tablet Installment plan, or $149.99 with a two-year agreement. You can add the LG G Pad F 8.0 to a new or existing Mobile Share Value plan for $10 per month.
The G Pad F is a portable eight-inch tablet with an HD+ display stretching nearly from edge to edge, giving you maximum screen space to check out the latest sports highlights or watch that new video your friends are talking about. The tablet’s One Glass Solution and Zero Gap technology provide a clear and bright picture in nearly any type of lighting.
The LG G Pad F 8.0 is the perfect companion to your existing smartphone, providing expanded visibility, access to your favorite apps, movies, and more—all in a compact, connected Android™ tablet.
In addition to having a great screen for entertainment, the G Pad F conveniently allows you to stay connected to work on-the-go. With QPair™ you can use the tablet to answer calls and reply to messages received on your compatible Android smartphone. The LG G Pad F’s included stylus makes it easy to take meeting notes in QuickMemo®+, and the Dual Window feature makes multitasking simple and effortless. The tablet also has a full-size USB port that supports productivity and storage devices.
· Camera: 5 megapixel rear facing auto-focus camera
· Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.0
· Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400
· Battery: 4,200 mAh Lithium Ion that provides up to 9.5 hours of use time
· Storage: 16 GB (9.1 GB usable memory, with microSD support up to 128 GB sold separately)
· Weight: 12 ounces
The LG G Pad F earned three out of five stars on AT&T’s Eco-Rating 2.0 system. The new rating system rates the environmental and social factors of AT&T branded handset devices and tablets. AT&T created the Eco-Rating system to empower consumers to make better informed decisions when selecting a device. For more information about this device’s rating, AT&T’s Eco-Rating system, and how you can join AT&T in making a difference, please visit http://att.com/ecospace.
You can check out more information on the LG G Pad F 8.0 here.
- AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
- Compatible with Android 4.1 or higher. Bluetooth Required.
- The estimated maximum standby and use time may vary depending on your current usage patterns, settings, and other factors and conditions.