If you’re an AT&T customer or are looking to change service providers now is a great time! AT&T is now offering more data plans to help you save money. AT&T will introduce new Mobile Share Value plans. These new, promotional plans offer more for customers including 15GB for the price of 10GB. Customers on a new 15GB plan or higher will also receive unlimited talk and text to Mexico and Canada.
“There’s never been a better time to be an AT&T customer. Last week, we announced a new offer to bundle DIRECTV and AT&T wireless service. Monday, we announced an offer that gives $500 in credits for DIRECTV customers when they switch to AT&T wireless service,” said David Christopher, chief marketing officer, AT&T Mobility.
“Tomorrow, we roll out new plans for everyone, including a plan that gives 50% more data than on our most popular plan. And we’re not done yet.”
If you need even more data, 25GB, 30GB, 40GB and 50GB plans are also available. And for business customers, plans up to 200GB are available. Two year contracts are also still available at $40 per line in select locations.
AT&T Mobile Share Value plans still include the added benefits of Rollover Data and additional savings when combined with AT&T NextSM.
If a customer purchases a device on our installment payment plan, AT&T Next, or brings their own phone they will continue to receive a $25 per line discount for unlimited calling and texting on 15GB plans or higher. AT&T Next customers on other Mobile Share Value plans receive a $15 discount per month.
To get the new plans tomorrow, customers can go to myAT&T or online, visit a store or call us to sign-up.
For a limited time, DIRECTV and AT&T U-verse TV customers who switch their wireless lines to AT&T will receive a $300 bill credit for each line they port in when they buy a smartphone on AT&T Next for that line. Plus, customers who also trade in an eligible smartphone will get an additional trade-in credit or promotion card for $200.
Customers who combine AT&T TV services with eligible AT&T wireless services on a single monthly AT&T bill are also eligible for the $10/month combined bill discount.6 The discount will continue as long as the customer keeps both services on a combined bill – an annual savings of $120.
Learn more at: http://www.att.com/mobilesharevalue
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. In the U.S., our wireless network offers the nation’s strongest LTE signal and the most reliable 4G LTE network. We offer the best global wireless coverage*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
*Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.
- Limited time offers. Must sign-up for these plans to take advantage. Available at select locations. May sign-up any time online. Monthly, overage & other charges, fees & restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilesharevalue for promo plan details.
- Calling/texting from the U.S., Puerto Rico, & U.S. Virgin Islands to Mexico & Canada included on new promo plans 15 GB and up. Pay-per-use rates apply to calls made to other countries. Unlimited texting to Mexico included on all Mobile Share Value plans. Restrictions apply. Subject to change. See att.com/mobilesharevalue for more details.
- Applies to smartphone on AT&T Next. Other line types range from $10 to $40 a month.
- Mobile Share Value Access Charge Discount: Compares access charge with a smartphone on AT&T Next ($15 or $25 per month) to one on a 2-year agreement ($40 per month). Other pricing options available. Other charges and restrictions apply. See att.com/mobilesharevalue for pricing details.
- $500 Credit: Limited time offers. Select locations. Req’s port-in, elig svc & good working trade-in. $300 switcher bill credit (w/i 90 days) + $200 trade-in credit/may be promo card. Activation fee $15/line & other fees, charges, & restr’s apply. Visit www.att.com/bundleofsavings for details.
- Postpaid consumer wireless accounts only. Not valid in U.S.V.I. or Puerto Rico. Other exclusions apply. Combined billing & discount may take effect 1-2 bill cycles. Offer ends 11/14/15.