Having just one phone in your home can be expensive but then you have your spouse and your kids grow up and they want phones. How can you afford all of that! AT&T makes that happen with their unlimited plan.
A family of four may now get unlimited video streaming, data, talk and text for $180 per month*
AT&T is kicking off the New Year with a new unlimited wireless data offer for its new and existing TV subscribers who like watching their favorite videos and TV shows almost everywhere. Beginning tomorrow, new and existing AT&T consumer wireless customers who have or add AT&T DIRECTV® or AT&T U-Verse TV may get the new AT&T Unlimited Plan, offering customers more data to use for watching video, playing games and surfing the web on their mobile devices.
The new AT&T Unlimited Plan includes unlimited data and unlimited talk and text. Customers can get the AT&T Unlimited Plan on a smartphone for $100 per month. Additional smartphones are $40 per month each, and a fourth smartphone can be added at no additional cost.*
The new AT&T Unlimited Plan is the first of many integrated video and mobility offers the company plans to announce in 2016. Also, AT&T plans to launch a wide-range of new video entertainment options later this year.
If you are a new or existing DIRECTV or U-Verse TV subscriber but not an AT&T wireless subscriber, for a limited time, you can receive $500 in credits when you switch to the AT&T Unlimited Plan with an eligible trade-in, and buy a smartphone on AT&T NextSM. And, if you are an AT&T wireless customer, but not a DIRECTV subscriber, you can add a TV package beginning at $19.99 per month for 12 months, with a 24 month agreement.
“Our new unlimited plan is our best offer yet. It’s the perfect reward for our valued customers who like to take advantage of our integrated offers of TV and wireless services,” said Ralph de la Vega, CEO of AT&T Mobile and Business Solutions. “Video traffic continues to grow on our network as fast as ever because people enjoy viewing their favorite video content on their favorite devices.”
“We’ve got the content consumers want, we’re delivering it to the devices they want, and we’re making it as easy as ever for them to consume as much as they want,” he said. “And, they will get a high-quality video streaming experience from the start. No compromises in video quality.”
You can also add additional devices to the plan. For example, add a smartphone or tablet for $40 per month or $10 for a smart watch. If you don’t need unlimited data for your tablet, you can take advantage of our new 1 GB tablet plan for $10 per month, exclusively available for customers on the AT&T Unlimited Plan.
Pricing includes $60 per month plan charge plus per device access charge. As another bonus, when you combine your AT&T wireless and DIRECTV/U-Verse bills, you’ll save an additional $10 a month.7 AT&T Unlimited Plan customers also have the option to add unlimited talk and text, plus 1GB of data for mobile Internet roaming in Mexico.8 The AT&T Unlimited Plan may be available for a limited time to consumer wireless customers. Business customers are not eligible.
*$180: Price after $40 credit for 4th smartphone line. Credit starts in 2 bills. Pay $220/ month until credit starts. After 22GB of data usage on a line in a bill cycle, for the remainder of the bill cycle AT&T may slow data speeds on that line during periods of network congestion. Additional data and other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimitedplan for details.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. In the U.S., our wireless network has the most reliable 4G LTE. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Reliability claim based on nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.
- AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
- Functionality, programming & channels vary by device, viewing location & pkg. Streaming limited to 5 shows on 5 devices at once Subj. to change at any time. See directv.com/everywhere for compatible devices & details.
- Plan not available in the USVI. Requires eligible residential TV service. If not eligible, AT&T will move you to a 10 GB plan (Overage $15/GB) or may move to your old plan (restrictions apply). Additional usage and other terms and restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimitedplan for details.
- Offer ends 3/31/16 in Puerto Rico. Requires port-in, eligible TV service & AT&T Unlimited Plan. Get $300 bill credit (within 90 days) + $200 trade-in credit/promo card. Restrictions apply.
- Price for SELECT™ Package, valid through 1/27/16. After 12 months, then-prevailing rate for base package applies (currently $49.99/mo for SELECT) unless canceled or changed by customer prior to end of the promotional period. Some offers may not be available through all channels and in select areas.
- Plan not available in the USVI. Req’s AT&T Unlimited Plan. If not eligible, AT&T will move you to an AT&T DataConnect plan for Tablets with 250 MB of data per month and a current plan charge of $14.99 per month plus applicable taxes and fees, and overage charges of $14.99 per 250 MB. See https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1044844 for DataConnect plan details. Additional restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimitedplan for details.
- One discount per account. For customers who combine eligible TV and postpaid consumer wireless services on a single AT&T bill. Not valid in U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico. Other exclusions apply. Combined billing & discount may take effect 1-2 bill cycles.
- Mexico Roaming BonusSM package must be added to each device separately. Includes unlimited talk and text in Mexico and from Mexico to the U.S. plus 1 GB of data use in Mexico with overage charges of $20 per GB. One month minimum term required. Additional restrictions apply. See att.com/mexicoroaming for details.