You know when you have a great vehicle is when you look forward to driving it. I recently test drove the 2016 Honda Pilot Elite AWD and found myself making up excuses to go somewhere just so I could go drive. Something about the Pilot was very calming and yet had everything you needed in a vehicle.
My kids are fighting over which seat they get (cause for some reason they love the 3rd back row). But when you only have two kids you want them to be in the 2nd row… makes sense right! Not to them. They want as far from me as possible. I can still see them with them parenting mirror though. Most creative thing EVER!
The Honda Pilot is not a bulky SUV. So you don’t feel like you’re taking up the whole lane. However, when you get inside there’s so much room. Great on gas mileage and easy to maneuver. Kids can also get in and out on their own… piece of cake!
Imagine driving in a SUV and cranking the stereo… no outside noise, drives like your driving on soft pavement, everything in reach and user friendly, super comfortable leather seats and you’re just driving. Oh wait… kids are in back too. Cause they’re listening to their movie on the headsets. Everyone is happy. It can happen… it did for me. Honda Pilot met all my needs and then some.
Seats 6 comfortably but can add a 7th person in the back row. Easy access by press buttons that allow seats to move up (second row). Kids just press the button and they move up. They can then easily climb in the 3rd back row with now problem. Unlike most 3rd back rows with no leg room this vehicle has plenty of space.
In-between the middle row is a nice large spaced area with cup holders. Kids can put backpacks there or other belongings. Great for to-go food or gaming equipment. Driver and passenger has the same kind of built-in but I use it for my purse. I finally have a purse holder! BRILLIANT!
- 280 HP 3.5-Liter V-6
- 262 LB-FT Torque
- 5,000 lbs Towing Capacity (AWD)
MY FAVORITE STANDARD INTERIOR FEATURES!
- 8″ display audio system with electrostatic touchscreen
- 4.2″ multi-information display
- Blu-Ray/DVD rear entertainment system w/ 9″ display, wireless headsets and HDMI interface
- Push button shifter
- Driver’s 10-way power seat w/ 2-position memory
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- One-touch second back row
- Lane keeping assist system
- Lane departure warning
- Collision Mitigation breaking
- Forward Collision warning
MY FAVORITE STANDARD EXTERIOR FEATURES!
- Panoramic roof
- Power moonroof with tilt feature
- 20×8 alloy wheels
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Blind spot information system w/ cross traffic monitor
- Rain sensing wipers
- Power tailgate
- Heated power door mirrors
- LED taillights
- Smart entry system w/ security system
- Driver’s and front passenger’s dual-stage airbags and side
- Three row side curtain airbags
- Vehicle stability assist
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist
- ACE body structure
- Tire pressure monitoring system w/ tire fill assist
- LED daytime running lights
- LATCH system for child seats
IN A NUT SHELL:
Very pleased with everything about the Honda Pilot Elite 2016! Only one complaint… I wish it was mine!! 🙂
Test drive one today so you can see why I love it so much.