I was 19 years old and owned the Mazda RX-7 Turbo (w/ the Rotary Engine). What a fun car that was… 2 seater and lots of great handling. Something about rear wheel drive just makes it more fun. Not to mention the turbo. Well, I just test drove the MX-5 for a week and it brought back all the memories again. Granted this was a convertible but still, a lot of those same feelings are still there.
Mazda really loves to cater to the driver. I just wanted to be in the car all the time. Finding excuses to go “zoom, zoom” around town. This was a fun car while kids were in school (only a 2 seater). I’d put the top down and just drive. Do we need milk? Nope, but getting some anyways cause why not.
I could hear the engine as I shifted… the power. I’d take those corners tight. I might’ve smiled with out knowing it just a few times. It was a fun car to drive!
Dear Mazda: My kids might just be writing you a letter to put in a backseat for them. Just a little FYI.
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- P205/45R17 high performance tires
- Manual Z-shape folding black
- Cloth convertible top
- LED headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- 2-Passenger seating
- Leather wrapped steering wheel w/ audio/cruise/bluetooth controls
- Remote keyless entry
- Push button ignition
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
- 60mo/60k mi powertrain & 36mo/36 mi bumper-to-bumper warranty
- 24-roadside assistance
- Tire pressure monoring system
- Double-pinion electronic power asset steering
- Glass rear window w/ defogger
- Dual exhaust w/ bright outlets
- LED combination taillights
- Bluetooth hands free phone/audio
- Bose AM/FM/CD 9-speaker audio
- HD Radio, aux jack, 2 use inputs
- SIR/USXM satellite radio
- 7″ color touch-screen display
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Dynamic stability control (DSC)
- Advanced dual front airbags
- Skyactiv-G 2.0L DOHC 4-CYL engine
- Skyactiv-MT 6spd manual trans
- 155 horsepower, 148 lb-ft torque
- Rear-wheel drive
- Front ventilated disc brakes
- Sport tuned suspension with Bilstein shock absorbers
PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!
CAR I DROVE:
2016 MX-5 Miata Club
Exterior Color: Ceramic
Interior Color: Black
I truly believe that a car can make a difference on how you feel. Like a bandaid but so much better. Sometimes you need that “fantastic” car to take you places. Might just be down the road but if it makes you smile then its all worth it.
Great Price + Great Car = Great Smile!