When you think of AT&T you probably just think of phones. Far from the truth cause they carry so much more tech devices out there and so fun going into one of their stores to check out the newest devices.
From speakers to movie projectors, smart watches, disco light shows, car devices, home internet… list goes on!
GEAR VR AND GEAR ICONX
AT&T expanded its industry leading selection of Samsung products today with the addition of the Gear VR and the Gear IconX. The latest version of Samsung Gear VR*, powered by Oculus, lets you enjoy virtual reality entertainment, including videos, photos, apps and games by snapping in a compatible Galaxy smartphone to the headset. Gear VR is available for $99.
The Gear IconX ear buds provide you with a cord-free listening experience that’s ideal for your active lifestyle. The ear buds come with a heart rate monitor and a built-in fitness tracker that records your steps and running stats when synced up to a compatible smartphone.** You can buy Gear IconX for $199.
Both Gear VR and the Gear IconX are available at AT&T stores nationwide and www.att.com.
- Gear VR requires compatible device for use. Not for use by children under 13. A virtual reality experience may trigger health reactions. Visit att.com/accessories for add’l product details.
** Data charges may apply.
SAMSUNG CONNECT AUTO
Like some of our previous connected car solutions, this exclusive new device turns most vehicles (1996 and newer) into powerful mobile Wi-Fi hotspots and more. Just plug Samsung Connect auto into your car’s OBD II (on-board diagnostics) port located underneath your steering wheel. Then, your passengers can connect up to 10 devices (phones, tablets, and laptops) through an AT&T 4G LTE-powered Wi-Fi hotspot to the nation’s largest network.
“Are we there yet?” No more backseat chatter from the kids. Now, they can browse and stream their favorite music, videos and play online games. AT&T will be the first wireless provider of Samsung Connect auto in the U.S.
Samsung Connect auto is available at att.com/connectauto for $0 down with a 2-year agreement or $109.99 with no annual commitment. Starting Sept. 9, find it in AT&T retail stores nationwide.
Add the device to your Mobile Share Value or Mobile Share Advantage plan for an additional access charge of $10 a month. Or, connect it with a DataConnect plan for $20 for 1GB or $30 for 3GB a month.
These features and benefits let you sit back and enjoy the ride:
· Easy: No cables – just plug it in to your car’s OBDII port and access key features through the smartphone app.
· Monitoring: Through GPS, keep track of your car’s whereabouts on and off the road. For example, find your car in a crowded parking lot and get notifications if your car is towed.
· Vehicle Health: Receive maintenance alerts for low battery or tire pressure through the smartphone app. It also decodes engine light indicators to communicate vehicle issues to drivers.
· Driver Scorecard: Monitor your driving behavior including braking, acceleration and speeding. Get a score of 0 – 100 that enables drivers to make improvements and cost-savings adjustments.
· Secure: Keep personal info and data safe with defense-grade security, Samsung KNOX.
The Samsung Connect auto smartphone app is available on Google Play and The App Store, and is compatible with most devices on Android and iOS operating systems.
Check out this video to see how it works.
According to a study by AT&T and Ericsson, the Wi-Fi hotspot ranked as the No. 1 feature that U.S. consumers are willing to purchase for their new car.
Get in on the action now with Samsung Connect auto.
For more details, visit http://www.samsung.com/us/connectauto
Check out a store near you or website for more great product that AT&T carries!!