Create an inexpensive delightful meal with a Baked Potato Bar for your guests on game days!
Trying to come up with food to feed a crowd and not cost you a lot of money can be tricky. You also don’t want to spend the whole day cooking/slaving in the kitchen. Also, you want something that everything can enjoy. I’m always trying different things each game day and the Baked Potato Bar was a hit!
- To keep potatoes warm I used buffet warmer but you can just wrap them in tin foil.
- Find fun dishes for the condiments (found mine at dollar tree)
- Get creative with toppings… you can’t go wrong with what goes on it!
- Scrub potatoes in sink, place in large bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Place on baking sheets
- Set oven to 400 degres
- Sprinkle with salt
- Bake for about an hour
- Test with knife for done.
- Shredded cheese or cheese sauce
- Diced tomatoes
- Green onions and/or yellow onions
- Chopped bacon bits
- Sour cream
- Cooked Veggies
- Alfredo sauce and/or red sauce of choice
- Diced/shredded chicken or beef
- Salsa/hot sauce
Don’t forget the salt and pepper!! 🙂